HazardPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rawr, Please Read This. (ABUSIVE ADMIN)

2 posters

Go down

Rawr, Please Read This. (ABUSIVE ADMIN) Empty Rawr, Please Read This. (ABUSIVE ADMIN)

Post  [J]erry Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:52 pm

I was on dragonscape for about 6 hours in the day so far. (Current time 5:46 P.M)
Then, I noticed that Knight had joined. One of the admins of the server. So I immediately said, "Hey knight". He replied with "Excuse me?!?!?! . Shut up. -_- " Then, I said "lol?" He replies, " You heard me.." So I said "Ok" , in slight fear of being banned. Then I noticed a person named "Loki" was trying to repeatedly make me angry / insult me. Saying a few word like { " FAGGOT! , Lmao noob ass moderator , FlameboyBitch, And suck my moms asshole. } . I replied, "This is your warning, please stop.. :\ " He continued to insult. I said. OK.. and muted him. The a sec later, I unmuted him to give him another chance, because i'm considerate.. -.- , He immedialty spams. Fag 3 times. I muted him permanently then.. Out of nowhere Knight says, " WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Immensely overreacting. I replied calmly "I muted him, he is abusively swearing. and insulting me repeatedly" Knight says. I will demote you??"

There's more but here is a picture with proof, please ban knight he does not deserve his line in administration, He abuse's it! He does not respect being admin! Please.!

Rawr, Please Read This. (ABUSIVE ADMIN) Ragecomic
upload picture

He is also spawning I think for loki take a look at his items..
Rawr, Please Read This. (ABUSIVE ADMIN) Thisis10
[J]erry
[J]erry

DragonScape Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Rawr, Please Read This. (ABUSIVE ADMIN) Empty Re: Rawr, Please Read This. (ABUSIVE ADMIN)

Post  Holy Calf Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:01 am

PLEASE AT LEAST DEMOTE HIM

Holy Calf

DragonScape Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down