HazardPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hizesters Moderator Application.

2 posters

Go down

Hizesters Moderator Application. Empty Hizesters Moderator Application.

Post  Hizester Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:44 am

Hello, I am Hizester and here is an application about myself and what i have to offer for the server.

I am a Java Programmer, have coded many of other servers (i'll tell the owner servers, not doing so via forum).

I know when becoming a moderator, you have to be multi-skilled.You have to be able to play via in-game and forums helping everybody possible. I know all the commands for administrator or moderator. I have been an Head Administrator on two servers.
I am 18 years old, with plenty of knowledge. I know i am a new gen, but I can make the best of the server. I'm always friendly, polite, welcoming, and respectfull. I never rage and I enjoy helping people and letting them grow to the successfull glory.

If interested in me becoming moderator just pm me!

Thanks,
Hizester.

Hizester

DragonScape Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Hizesters Moderator Application. Empty dumbass

Post  ponyboy Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:53 pm

i wouldnt be suprised if you got it over someone who actually deserved it...how long have u played? a few days? a week at max? you would pobably get it though because the admins and owners are fucked up in the head...only good admin was guardians...he did pretty much everyhting for this server. while rawr and gorak just sucked each others dick from the money they got from donations.....dont donate to them btw because it will take a few days or maybe even a week or 2...and in the donorzone there is nothing good...and btw "j" the admin is just a horibble admin who doesnt deserve it he hasnt been playing as long as me or anything,i advertised he didnt,i got playerss,he didnt,and i donated he didnt,i helped people he didnt,and who whole bunch of other things so that just proves how rawrgasm and gorak are fucked in the head.
ponyboy
ponyboy

DragonScape Reputation : -2

Back to top Go down