HazardPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimsonsykes Application For In-game Moderator.

2 posters

Go down

Crimsonsykes Application For In-game Moderator. Empty Crimsonsykes Application For In-game Moderator.

Post  Crimsonsykes Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:48 pm

What are you applying for:In-game Moderator

In real life name? : Jesse

In game name? : Crimsonsykes

Email Address : Crimsonsykes@yahoo.com

Why do you think you DESERVE to become a moderator? : Because I think I can help this server A lot and the people in it.

How Long have u been playing Runescape / RS-PS.org? : I have been playing RS for 5 years and RSPS server for another 5 years.

If you could describe yourself in ONE word, what would it be? : Fun to be around and I can Get along with alost ANYONE.

Who inspired you to play Runescape? : My brothers, Tedd, Gabe.

Do you have any Moderator/Administrator experience, if so say what : Yes I am experienced in both Mod/Admin. What servers? Powerscape I was a Moderator then retired due to the game being retarded. I was admin on lardainscape for about a year then the server has lost donation and has fallen into the RSPS graveyard.

Why do you come here today to apply for Moderator? : Because I would like to help, and be apart of the Community.

Pros: My grammar And punctuation, are close to perfection.

Sincerely,
Crimsonsykes

Crimsonsykes

DragonScape Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Crimsonsykes Application For In-game Moderator. Empty Re: Crimsonsykes Application For In-game Moderator.

Post  Рνო Jªvª Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:18 am

In numbers 1-10 use words like one.

Other than that good effort in your application.
Рνო Jªvª
Рνო Jªvª

DragonScape Reputation : 3

Back to top Go down

Crimsonsykes Application For In-game Moderator. Empty Re: Crimsonsykes Application For In-game Moderator.

Post  Crimsonsykes Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:37 am

Thanks

Crimsonsykes

DragonScape Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down